15 Reasons to Go to The 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival
Here are more than a few reasons (as if you need convincing) to attend the 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival.
The 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival is Saturday, April 22nd, and Sunday, April 23rd, and there are so many reasons why you should go. Held in downtown Brooksville, the Florida Blueberry Festival is in its 6th year, and it continues to get bigger and better. If you don’t have plans yet to go, read on and find a reason to make it out!
- The 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival will have fresh, delicious Florida blueberries for you to sample and buy.
- The chance to eat other blueberry foods, like blueberry shortcake and blueberry pie.
- Blueberry wine…and a beer garden. Need we say more?
- Events like the 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival support the state’s agriculture industry, one of the largest and most important industries in the state.
- It’s family-friendly, so it’s an event the whole family will enjoy.
- There will be live bands.
- The 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival will offer you the opportunity to be your child’s hero and win him or her a giant stuffed animal at the carnival game.
- 1,000 feet of fun on The Urban Slide.
- There’s a blueberry-themed art exhibit for a little culture.
- FREE ice skating at a rink courtesy of Oak Hill Hospital Pediatric Emergency Care Clinic, Suncoast OB/GYN – All Women’s Midwifery & Healthcare & Nature Coast Primary Care.
- Inflatables and other fun stuff for the kiddos at The Blueberry Kid Zone.
- Did we mention fresh Florida blueberries?
- Fun street entertainment like the blueberry dancers, stilt walkers, musicians, jugglers, etc.
- Shopping for crafts, baked goods, retail items and food concessions.
- A blueberry zipline!
In short, the 2017 Florida Blueberry Festival is a ticket to guaranteed fun. Come out Saturday or Sunday—or both days—and get your fill of one of Florida’s best products, the Florida blueberry!
Photo courtesy of The Florida Blueberry Festival.